Outer Banks Beach Club and Outer Banks Beach Club II offers one-, two- and three-bedroom suites that will make your getaway vacation your home away from home. These suites feature: Fully furnished kitchen Microwaves Refrigerator Front Decks Satellite TV with DVD […]
Outer Banks Beach Club and Outer Banks Beach Club II will make your stay more enjoyable and memorable with the great amenities that we have to offer. Resort Amenities Include: Complimentary parking Outdoor and indoor swimming pool Jacuzzi Two children’s wading […]
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is the “land of beginnings”. With much history taking place here, you’ll learn and understand why this is such a fantastic vacation spot for everyone. Miles of exotic beaches await your visit. You’ll enjoy […]
Dear Outer Banks Beach Club Owner:
We are excited to announce that Dare County is lifting the COVID-19 entry restrictions to the Outer Banks, and visitors will be allowed to return, effective at 12:01 am on Saturday, May 16.
Outer Banks Beach Club will be open and ready to welcome Owners and guests on May 16.
Prior to traveling to the resort, there are some details we want to bring to your attention:
- Outer Banks Beach Club does have paper products but only a limited supply. We are advising Owners and guests to bring paper products with them, as these items will be in short supply at grocery stores throughout the region.
- We also recommend bringing hand sanitizer and masks, as most local grocery, pharmacy and store supplies are out of stock on these items.
- Restaurants are still restricted to take-out and delivery orders only.
- North Carolina continues to have a six feet social distancing requirement, and no more than 10 people may congregate at a time.
- Resort recreational activities and amenities will be limited/curtailed due to NC requirements for social distancing & and limitations on the size of group gatherings not to exceed 10 (e.g. pools, spas, bingo, etc.).
- Personal care, grooming and entertainment businesses remain closed per North Carolina regulations.
- You may experience a variety of differences at the property, such as limited in-person contact with staff members.
Also, remember that the CDC recommends that you avoid travel if you are sick or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to COVID-19. Additionally, individuals are encouraged to wear a mask or cloth face-covering in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
We have taken extra cleaning and sanitizing measures at the resort to ensure the health and safety of our Owners, guests, and staff. Please contact us directly at 252-441-6321 if you have any further questions.
While this is a unique time and your vacation may be different than past trips, the wild waves, stunning sunsets, and beach that you know and love are all still here and waiting for your enjoyment. We look forward to seeing you in the Outer Banks!
Your Board of Directors
Outer Banks, NC Resort
Enjoy the beautiful beach scenery when you visit the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The sunshine and sandy beaches will have you relaxing in no time. Take in the area through local tours and discover interesting facts about the town. Enjoy the beautiful views of the ocean or participate in one of the many fun activities available in the Outer Banks area.
Ocean Front Accommodations
The Outer Banks Beach Club and Outer Banks Beach Club II has the room that will fit your traveling desires. Enjoy the breeze of the beach and endeavor into new adventures through the many activities that the beach brings. Windsurfing, parasailing, and pontoon boats are just a glimpse of the many water activities the Outer Banks has to offer.
NC Beachfront Resort
The outdoors is even more enjoyable when you visit the beaches of the Outer Banks. Take advantage of the many amenities that will be found on these beautiful resorts. Enjoy the indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and tennis court. With so many activities on the resort property, you won’t have to leave the area to have some fun in the sun.
Download this app from the or iTunes
For more information, visit Outer Banks Concierge App»